Taste of the Market
Join us in celebrating the very best of the season with a market-wide tasting event.
This Sunday, Sept 23rd starting at 11am.
Here are a few items that will be offered:
- The market info booth will serve tastes of their Blue Ribbon Winning Recipe for Tomatillo Chicken Tacos with Goat Cheese. Print copies of the recipe will be available as well.
- Migliorelli Farm will offer Virgin Marys made with their own wildly popular Tomato Juice.
- Chatham Brewing is serving Mussels steamed in their Beer PLUS Hot Boiled Peanuts, boiled in their Chatham IPA... a little bit spicy.
- Wiltbank Farm is teaming with Chef Wes Dier of The Local to serve Mushroom & Duck Confit Spring Rolls
- Lazy Crazy Acres is teaming up with Our Daily Bread to offer Milk & Cookies
- Spacey Tracy will serve a taste of her fabulous Deep Fried Pickles
- Twin Ponds Nursery is offering Herbal Tea & Lavender Pound Cake
- Julia & Isabella will sample Roasted Root Vegetables
- Kesicke Farm will serve Meatballs
- Brittany Hollow Farm is making Baba Ganoush
- Clinton Vineyards will offer a pairing of a dessert wine with a special chocolate treat.
- Quattro's Poultry Farm will serve a Wild Game Jambalaya
- Mead Orchards will give you have a chance to name an apple. They'll be offering samples of a new apple variety and asking for your feedback to help name it!
- Lynnhaven will be serving tastes of a Watermelon, Feta & Mint Salad.
- Dancing Ewe Farm will offer tastes of Garlic & Olive Oil Bruschetta.
- Farm Country Soup will be sampling their Quesadillas.
- Merriweather's will be giving away Soap Samples for you to take home to try!
All this and a whole lot more.
Stop by for a taste! Starts at 11am
Music with Perry Beekman
Market info at: rhinebeckfarmersmarket.com